Monday, December 8, 2008

Underground Comics


yup
Originally uploaded by Matt DeLight

ah yup...Once again, another member of the Local 303 find themselves in a big deal fancy art type show. This time it's non-other than THE.... Matt DeLight.
It's up in Mill Valley. I guess that where rich people live. Being poor, I really have no clue.
Anyhoo, I'm part of this show...and I'm pretty stoked...
It's at The Milk and Honey Gallery, 384 Miller Ave.
415-383-7580...or milkandhoneygallery.com
I'm showing with the likes of...
Wednesday Kirwan
Andrew Perry
and Paul Madonna
It will be up all of December...and into January. You should check it out....if you are remotely that way.
Hell, and make me famous.
303 forvever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I were up in San Francisco I would give your show a look.